Hematology/Oncology in Western Ohio-Light Call & Lucrative Salary
- Employed practice with the hospital's medical group.
- Currently 1 Hem/Onc and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Can expect an average daily patient load of 15-20
- Call is very light and consultative. Hospitalists handle all admitting and Hem/Onc called for consult.
- Large built-in referral base
- Radiation Oncologist and Radiologist on site.
- Lucrative recruitment with a competitive salary plus production.
- Benefits include:Family health/dental, Short and long-term disability, 401K, vacation, Quality Bonus, CME allowance and much, much more.
- Hospital is a 300 bed facility.
- Servicing a population of 500k.
Located in northwestern Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes. The area has something for everyone, indoor soccer and tennis, state-of-the-art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne.And, it has been the second largest retail market in Ohio for the past seven years.
Apply for Hematology/Oncology in Western Ohio-Light Call & Lucrative Salary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.