Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has an Opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist
Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full-time Interventional Cardiologist to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, a level 2 trauma center, Samaritan Cardiology provides diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, electrophysiology, and valvular heart disease. As part of our robust quality improvement program, we are active participants in national registries including NCDR and the Door to Balloon Initiative. Our interventional program actively pursues integration of new techniques and technology. We have a core of imaging specialists including nuclear medicine, 2d and 3d echo, as well as cardiac CTA.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln, and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of cardiologists and Stanford faculty cardiac surgeons
- Hospital employed
- Referral base from integrated physicians and partners in cardiology
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Primarily Interventional call, with limited general cardiology call
- Board certified/board eligible in Interventional Cardiology
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC), and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.