Outpatient Family Medicine in Ohio | Nationally Recognized FQHC | 4 Day Week
• Outpatient only with a tight knit, family like work culture
• Robust support staff
• Flexible work schedule promotes work/life balance
• 6 Weeks Time Off
• No Nights, No Weekends
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive benefits package to include PTO, CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc
• Sign on/ Relocation offered
• Student Loan Repayment
• Well-Maintained, Quaint Community with Charming Midwest Roots
• Easy access to Lima, OH, and Fort Wayne, IN as well as Dayton and Toledo, OH
• Centrally located within a 350-mile radius of the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Louisville for quick weekend trips
• Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities
• Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and a great place to raise a family with unique social and cultural awareness - making it a special place to call home
• Fun things to do include: bike tours, hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, demolition derby, drive-in movies, as well as visiting the local museums, rodeo, children's garden, and butterfly house, art centers, and various parks
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine in Ohio | Nationally Recognized FQHC | 4 Day Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.