The Division of Cardiology and the CardioVascular Center at Tufts Medical Center is seeking a full-time General Cardiologist to join a community-based practice located in suburban Boston.
The office provides cardiology consultative services to a large group of primary care physicians. Besides office-based consultation, on-site services include echocardiography, stress ECG and stress echo testing, and rhythm monitoring. The position is solely outpatient office based, and there is no night or weekend call.
Why join our team:
Join the expanding program at The Division of Cardiology and the CardioVascular Center at Tufts Medical Center. The Division of Cardiology is a highly collaborative and innovative group with a strong supportive culture.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll provide general outpatient cardiology care in a busy community setting in Norwood, MA
- You’ll collaborate and partner with cardiology colleagues at Tufts Medical Center in Boston
- You’ll conduct noninvasive testing interpretation
- You’ll manage a busy outpatient cardiology patient panel
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Board Certified in Cardiology
- Passion for clinical work
- Great skills for communication with primary care clinicians about their patients
- Able to obtain a Massachusetts medical license
COVID-19 Policy: To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
How to apply: You can apply to this position via the apply button at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Alison Bruyn, Senior Physician Recruiter at Alison.Bruyn@wellforce.org
Why Wellforce: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Wellforce. Wellforce brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.