Medical Directorship, 100% Administrative - Monogram Health
Your career will benefit from the unique opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise in a managed care, population health context. Enjoy:
- A sophisticated, outcomes-driven approach that promotes palliative care where clinically appropriate and focuses on patient education, autonomy and quality of life.
- Playing an instrumental role in reducing unnecessary or preventable episodes of care, including hospitalization readmissions, and improving quality outcomes for large panels of health plan members in specified geographic regions.
- The ability to apply evidence-based criteria in determining appropriateness and necessity of care.
- Leading weekly case rounds with Monogram Health Care Managers.
- Peer-to-peer collaboration.
- Option to work remotely.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine and/or Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Wound Care, or Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Previous experience as a Medical Director at a managed care plan or provider organization.
- At least one year treating patients with CKD and ESRD.
- Experience in renal care, geriatrics and/or emergency medicine.
- The desire to practice in a forward-looking renal care environment focused on population health management.
Apply for Medical Directorship, 100% Administrative - Monogram Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.