Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician
Join our team delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities.
- Founded in 2013, this company has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of patients across the nation
- Providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care to their communities
- Ambitious growth trajectory, they are attracting and cultivating team members that embody like values and are passionate about their mission to rebuild healthcare
Benefits and Features:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license
- US work authorization
- Available to start in 2-3 months
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Katie Patterson NP Now, LLC P: 843.574.8234 email@example.com
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Internal Medicine / Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.