Palliative Care Physician
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Flexible Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Average inpatient volume: 25 patients per day
- Physicians share calls and act as backup for Nurse Practitioner for nights and weekends
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Palliative Care
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate)
- Physician License (DR)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
"At N OW Healthca re Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own, and assist with all the nego tiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs, and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Palliative Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.