Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Received high marks in recent postings of performance indicators for Appropriate Care Measures, which compare hospitals' performance in meeting a uniform set of 26 different quality measures
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Designated as a Missouri Center for Patient Safety Organization
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Generous PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student loan
- Training stipend
- CME allowance
- Long-term disability
- Generous Retirement plan
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Become a part of an established urology practice
- Will be working with a nurse practitioner and part-time urologist
- Call coverage provided
- Only 10 days of ER call per month
- In-patient support provided by the Hospitalist Team
- The practice is located near the hospital; procedures performed in the office and in the hospital urology clinic offers the ability to perform out-patient and minor sedation procedures
- The staff includes registered nurses trained in urodynamics, BC Anesthesiologists, and CRNA's
- Has an on-site lithotripsy unit
- Has a five-suite Surgery Department with block scheduling
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.