Full-time Infectious Disease opportunity in sunny mountain west community
FULL-TIME opportunity for a board-certified Infectious Disease physician to become part of the CHRISTUS St. Vincent Clinician Group in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. Primary responsibilities will include inpatient ID at CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center, as well as outpatient services to include follow ups, HIV, viral hepatitis, travel medicine (if desired), and outpatient infectious disease consultations.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the enchanting mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times around 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, food, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and more. Our 200-bed facility is a Level III trauma center and serves a seven-county area with over 300,000 residents. CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a 2020-21 US News Best Hospital, and recipient of multiple Family Friendly Business and Best Place to Work accolades.
Benefits of practicing with CHRISTUS St. Vincent:
- Employed model with well-established, mission-minded not-for-profit organization
- Cover only one hospital with easy parking access and outpatient clinic building adjacent to main hospital for easy flow of daily schedule
- Integrated EMR (Epic) across both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Dedicated support staff and tenured team of clinicians in a collegial environment
- Opportunity to blend inpatient and outpatient work
- Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit: http://santafe.org/
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities, relocation assistance provided.
- Annual CME and licensure/membership dues funded, plus paid medical malpractice.
- Comprehensive benefits package offered, including 403b with employer contribution from day one.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Board Certified (eligible) in Infectious Disease
- Current, valid, and unrestricted New Mexico Medical and DEA license (or meet criteria to obtain licensure)
- Prefer 2+ years of experience
Cannot satisfy the federal requirements of a J-1 Visa at this time.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We proudly offer smoke-free campuses and robust employee wellness programs.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send your resume or CV in month/year format to Heather Rising, Director of Physician Recruitment: email@example.com