Ample Health® is looking for a full-time Hospitalist Physician to join our team in Kentﬁeld, CA and Folsom, CA. Ample Health® is a growing, progressive, and ﬁnancially thriving Hospitalist practice providing Hospitalist coverage to LTAC Hospitals in Northern California. H-1B Candidates welcome to apply.
We are actively seeking BC/BE experienced Internal Medicine/Family Practice Hospitalist to join our existing team.
Kentﬁeld Hospital is located just about 13 miles from Presidio of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge - you’ll be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible restaurants and night scene, beautiful views, and top-rated school districts. Kentﬁeld Hospital is a 60-bed licensed, Long-Term Acute Care hospital specializing in the care of complex medical and rehabilitation patients, who may require extended stays to achieve the best recovery possible. Hospital is located just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in a tranquil wooded setting in the heart of Marin County.
Vibra Hospital of Sacramento is located just about 15 miles from downtown Sacramento. It is a 58-bed licensed LTAC facility. Folsom offers unique blend of housing affordability, excellent school districts, high tech environment with amazing views, picturesque trails and rivers along with easy driving distance to Lake Tahoe and San Francisco.
Ideal candidates should possess strong skills in inpatient evidence-based medicine, interpersonal communication and resource management. Physician will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for all patients. Physician provides clinical care services including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care, preventative and health care maintenance to patients. Physician works collaboratively with all providers as a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive, compassionate health care to all patients.
- 7 On/7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off.
- 10-Hour shifts.
- Variable shift hours: 7 AM-5 PM; 9 AM-7 PM; 10 AM-8 PM; 11 AM-9 PM; 9 PM-7 AM (nocturnist).
- Approx. 15-16 patient encounters per day.
- On average, only 1-2 admissions in a day shift.
- Supported by Tele-Intensivist, Pulmonologist, Cardiologist, Wound Care Specialist, ID, Neurology, Nephrology, PMR and Palliative care consultants.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certiﬁcate
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- 2-3 Years experience.
- H-1 B Visa - Non cap-exempt candidates welcome to apply.
- Vent Management experience preferable.
- Highly Competitive Beneﬁts Package with health, vision, dental Insurance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Retention bonus based on quality metrics Paid Time Off
- CME Reimbursement
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage with Tail
- Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with 100% match up-to 6% salary acc to IRS rules.
- Excellent work life balance
Apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.