Hospitalist - Medicine/Inpatient - Jacobi Medical Center & North Central Bronx Hospital - Bronx, New
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
REFERENCES REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION. Please send 3 professional references that you have worked with or under within the past two years. One must be a supervisory reference. Provide name, title, email address, and phone number.
- Care and management of patients admitted to the General Medicine Service, but remaining in the Emergency Department awaiting a bed
- Consult with specialists as necessary
- Provides attending with oversight to the medicine service
- Supervise trainees
- Respond to clinical changes and emergencies
- 100% of time will be in clinical activities (including supervision of residents and clinical projects)
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Prior Hospitalist/Nocturnist experience as plus
- REFERENCES REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION. Please send 3 professional references that you have worked with or under within the past two years. One must be a supervisory reference. Provide name, title, email address, and phone number.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Hospitalist - Medicine/Inpatient - Jacobi Medical Center & North Central Bronx Hospital - Bronx, New
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.