Clinic offers Family and Pediatrician -This will be the 3 rd Pediatrician at the location. The pediatrician that resigned is moving to Florida to join her fiancé.
· base salary plus strong bonuses! Covered malpractice. HRSA student school repayment
· 1:9 call and call is just 3-6 phone calls per week.
· 4-10s or 5-8s per week - great work life balance - see all your kids sporting events.
· BE required Pediatrician
· Team, collegial setting of 17 FMs and Pediatricians
· Must be TX licensed, experienced (no new Pediatricians ) and can start in the next 2-3 months. Spanish speaking desired, not required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Examines, diagnoses, treats and/or refers patients assigned to physician's panel, on an in-patient and out-patient basis (as per individual employment agreements); prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
2. Maintains a problem oriented health record for each patient seen in accordance with the Center's established Health Information Management policies and procedures to include providing appropriate and legible documentation.
3. Assures continuity of care by providing comprehensive medical services on a timely basis as per Clinic schedule within the Center's scope of practice and the provider's training.
4. Refers clients for appropriate specialty care services, lab and x-ray and any other ancillary services that are appropriate for patient's management and care.
5. Reviews all lab and x-ray reports for patients under his/her care on a timely basis and makes medical management decisions appropriately.
6. Maintains appropriate productivity standards of specialty as established by the Center; maintains appropriate and efficient patient flow and minimize schedule changes and absences.
7. Provides excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs. Pediatrician
8. Trains, mentors and supervises students and clinical support staff, as appropriate.
9. Takes call after hours and on weekends on a rotation basis with other providers and responds appropriately and on a timely manner to after hour calls. Pediatrician
10. Follows established departmental and clinic policies, procedures, and objectives; continuous quality improvements objectives and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards. Pediatrician
Apply for Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.