Employed PRN Critical Care Opportunity in Chattanooga, TN
Opportunity Specifics - Parkridge Medical Center
* 24 Bed Med/Surg ICU - Average daily census of 13-16 patients
* 12 shifts per month
* 24/7 provider coverage - day program with APP night coverage
* Hospitalist support for admissions
* 100% Critical Care with new ECMO program in 2021
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Parkridge Medical Center in downtown Chattanooga, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center offering comprehensive healthcare services that include a 24-hour emergency department, cardiology, orthopedics, robotics and surgical services in addition to oncology services at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The 275-bed facility provides cutting edge healthcare is on the cutting edge, but our soul is in traditional medicine. Patients and family members come first. We have had a long-standing commitment to our community and mission to provide compassionate care close to home. It is this commitment that has fueled our growth, energized our staff, satisfied our patients and propelled us to become an outstanding healthcare facility. We are very proud that Parkridge has a Pastoral Care Service to help our patients with life's difficulties.
Community Information - Chattanooga, Tennessee
Chattanooga, Tennessee is one of the top destinations in the South. Named "Best Town Ever" twice! In fact, the New York Times named Chattanooga one of the "Top 45 Places to go" in the World. And it's no wonder. Tucked between the mountains of Southeast Tennessee, along the beautiful Tennessee River, Chattanooga is one of America's most breathtaking cities. There's a world of outdoor adventure, amazing restaurants, live events, art and world-class attractions waiting for you here.
When away from work, enjoy all the benefits of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, one of the country's premiere outdoor cities.
* Climbing - world class climbing destination
* Hiking - over 50 trailheads within 30 minutes of downtown
* Mountain Biking - miles and miles of premium MTB singletrack and great weather for year-round biking
* White Water Paddling - some of the best quality expert whitewater streams in the world
Apply for Employed PRN Critical Care Opportunity in Chattanooga, TN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.