Leading Gastroenterology Practice - Central New York
Digestive Disease Medicine of Central New York, LLP is recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join its extremely successful practice due to practice growth and retirement. The physicians enjoy an income in the MGMA 90th plus percentile. You will be busy immediately while being part of a collegial group in a truly beautiful office setting.
- State-of-the-art award-winning endoscopy center with in-house anesthesia, pathology lab, CAT scanner, and infusion suite. Beautiful New Office
- Clinical Trials
- Join seven Gastroenterologists and eight advanced practitioners
- Advanced Practitioners take first call leading to a better quality of life
- Large, established referral base with a service area of nearly 1 million people
- No eus advanced endoscopy required
- The group will also consider candidates who desire a GI hospitalist position
- State-of-the-art new hospital opening in 2023
- Compensation earnings in the 90th percentile - Full benefits - partnership tract position as soon as one year
- Located in Mohawk Valley at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains provides numerous opportunities for hunting, fishing, and outdoor activities. Social amenities include the theater, great restaurants, and minor league professional sports.
- The New Hartford school system ranks in the top 10% of all schools in the state of New York and is recognized as one of the best school systems in the United States.
- The region is currently undergoing a technology boom but maintains its desirable features including the absence of any snarling traffic.
- Located just a morning's drive from Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.
Candidates interested in learning more about this physician position, please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Apply for Leading Gastroenterology Practice - Central New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.