Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM ONC) Job with OHSU in Astoria, Oregon
Columbia Memorial Hospital, a not-for-profit, independent hospital and OHSU Knight Cancer Collaborative partner, seeks outstanding Medical Oncologist/Hematologist. The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, known as one of the pioneers in personalized cancer medicine, is an international leader in research and cancer treatment.
- Enjoy a thriving clinical practice, full support of a prestigious academic medical center and an exceptional lifestyle
- Full time is 4 clinic days/week with 1 administrative day (can be taken from home!)
- Brand new 20,000 sq ft Cancer Care Center houses medical oncology & radiation oncology in the same building
- Infusion suite with specially trained nurses
- Incredible in-house support services including oncology-trained NP, nurse navigators, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians and financial counselors
- Light call schedule and no inpatient rounding requirement
- BE / BC Medical Oncology and Hematology
- The successful candidate will become part of the community and have a desire to take "ownership" of the program
- Mentorship available for new grads
- 401K with generous employer matching, annual CME stipend, tuition reimbursement, and 34 days off (vacation, holiday, sick and CME days)
• Located right on the Columbia River near the Pacific Ocean, Astoria, Oregon boasts a temperate climate with oceanic and Mediterranean features
• Excellent schools, upscale restaurants & shops, and endless water & hiking activities make Astoria a wonderful place to call home!
To learn more about this outstanding physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
314-236-4593 (text capability)
Please reference job position 165576 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM ONC) Job with OHSU in Astoria, Oregon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.