Academic Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Southern California
Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group, Department of Anesthesiology, is seeking BE/BC Pediatric Anesthesiologists to join the team.
The division of pediatric anesthesiology provides care for over 11,000 children annually covering a full range of cases across all the surgical subspecialties, including coverage of a busy non-operating room anesthesia service. The pediatric cardiac anesthesia team does more than 200 complex cardiac cases each year, including heart transplants. There is an established pediatric anesthesia fellowship training program and a robust residency program.
Why Choose Us
- Mutual respect, work-life balance built on cooperation and integrity
- Call and late assignments shared equally amongst team, with post-call day off
- Opportunity for research and academic advancement
- Highly regarded practice in the area
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package offered, including short- and long-term disability, vacation, holidays and sick time, CME time and funding, in addition to full benefits
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics
This is opportunity is not eligible for a J-1 Waiver.