Excellent BC/BE Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity
The UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute provides nationally acclaimed cardiovascular care in south central Pennsylvania. Our high volume, reputable, well-supported organization is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist.
About the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute:
- We are a well-established, collegial, and dedicated group of 42 cardiologists, including 25 non-invasive specialists in a multi-disciplinary setting, and nine office sites. Our institute is physician centric and has shared governance.
- We host a comprehensive, fully accredited noninvasive department which includes: echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular imaging, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI
- We have a high volume, well-established interventional program involved in all aspects of coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart care.
- We have active clinical research program with more than 50 cutting edge national and international clinical trials ongoing.
- ACGME approved general cardiology fellowship program starting July 2022.
About the Position:
- Equal division of compensation and work among all noninvasive cardiologists
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed base salary (approximately 80% of comp) and bonuses
- 9+ Weeks of paid time off per year
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement and much more
- Not an H-1B or J-1 Visa opportunity
About Central Pennsylvania:
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 74.9, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
For the latest information about this opportunity, please call Shelly Miller, Manager, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Outreach & Recruitment, at (717) 782-5737 or submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit: www.upmc.com/services/south-central-pa/heart-vascular for additional information regarding the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
A $23 billion health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 92,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 700 doctors' offices and outpatient sites, and a 4 million-member Insurance Services Division, the largest medical insurer in western Pennsylvania. In the most recent fiscal year, UPMC contributed $1.4 billion in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region's most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution, and paid more than $800 million in federal, state, and local taxes. For more information, go to: UPMC.com.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wymV65hGyyqrs7qFQ4kJ