CLINICAL FACULTY: RADIATION ONCOLOGIST
Practice Academic Medicine with Top-Rated Teaching Hospital at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson and University of Arizona Cancer Center
The University of Arizona Department of Radiation Oncology is currently seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join six physicians. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team of established faculty while providing support to a busy service line in Southern Arizona. Work in an academic research-oriented environment with great opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration. Treat your patients with the most cutting-edge technology available and help make a difference in the lives of our diverse population. The qualified candidate will have an academic appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday (8 AM – 5 PM)
- Call Schedule: 1 day/week. 1 weekend / 7 weeks
- Patient Load: 100-150 daily clinic & treatment visits; 180-200 new patient consultations per year
- BE/BC in Radiation Oncology
- Gastrointestinal cancer experience/expertise preferred
- AZ medical license
- Desire to teach and mentor residents and medical students
- Rad/Onc experience is preferred however the team will consider highly motivated new grads
UACC is a National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated comprehensive cancer center dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer through patient care, research, and education.
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T), formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation’s top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report and ranked No. 3 Hospital in Arizona. Located in the Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, Tucson is a very friendly Southwestern town where you and your family will have time to enjoy your personal and professional endeavors!
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans - eligible for coverage in 30 days
- ATP & CME days + CME allowance
- Paid malpractice, licensure, and DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: RADIATION ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.