Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost-effectiveness, and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals - Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks, and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led, non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Join our growing Section of Geriatric Medicine team at Yale New Haven Hospital. Within a large academic medical center, this position offers inpatient opportunities as a specialty consultant and as an attending on the Center for Restorative Care ACE Unit; it also offers opportunities for outpatient care through the Adler Geriatric Assessment Center as well as through Home Based Primary Care and traditional Geriatrics Primary Care. The Section also provides outstanding care for patients at three area skilled nursing facilities, which includes the Grimes Center. You will join a well-established and respected team with a support staff that includes access to case management services. The Section of Geriatric Medicine works in close collaboration with a large Section of Palliative Care. Furthermore, it provides educational training to medical students, residents, fellows, and advanced practice provider students, from many surrounding institutions, including Yale.
We seek a Board Certified/Board Eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician who has completed a Geriatrics fellowship.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable team that provides the following:
- A collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Volunteer academic and research opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage, and more!
We require a Board Certified/Board Eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician who has completed a Geriatrics Fellowship.
Located in New Haven and Fairfield Counties' beautiful New England setting, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities with excellent school systems. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact:
Elena Geanuracos, Physician Recruiter at Elena.email@example.com
YNHHS Requisition ID
Apply for Geriatric Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.