An innovative, integrated Multispecialty Ophthalmic Group that is looking to hand over a turnkey practice for their highly successful Miami practice. We are seeking to add a BC/BE Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join a 11 Surgeon team with 3 other Pediatric Ophthalmologists. If you're passionate about quality care and are tired of the "hassles" associated with the business side of medicine, or politics involved in Academia, this might be a great fit for you.
• Join 11 BC Ophthalmologists and exceptional support staff with subspecialties including: pediatrics, glaucoma, cornea, refractive, retina, plastics, anterior segment, and integrated optometry as well
• Be busy on Day 1 seeing 30-35 patients per day absorbing a full practice from a departed Pediatric Ophthalmologist
• Cases include full range of pediatric ophthalmic cases including strabismus, tear ducts, eye lids, adult motility cases and your preferred level of complex cases referred in from Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
• 1:4 Call
• Must have ACGME accredited Residency and Fellowship
• Employed position with proven earning potential in the 90th percentile (500K+ potential), with full benefits and equity options
22 miles of beaches, extensive park system, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, vibrant street arts scene, creative coastal cuisine, delicious craft beer, vibrant nightlife and so much more!
• Coastal Florida Major Metro of 2.7 Million • Rated on of "21 Supercool U.S. Cities" nationally • 22 miles of wide and uncrowded beaches, close to 40 miles of the tranquil Intracoastal Waterway canal • Home to the PGA tour & Miami Dolphins • No State Income Tax • 262 designated parks and over 80,000 acres
If you can picture yourself living in this world-class city, contact me to discuss more details.
For more information, contact Mark Mendoza: Call/Text: 469-909-6658 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pediatric Ophthalmologist Opening in Sunny Miami, FL | 90th percentile
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.