Hospitalist - ChristianaCare Health System
ChristianaCare, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware is a nationally recognized leader in healthcare. We are actively recruiting physicians for specialties across our health system!
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2021 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2021
- Achieved Healthgrades America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2021
- Not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows.
- Unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Delaware has something for everyone, diversity of cultures, lifestyles, entertainment venues and retail experiences along with a temperate climate.!
Our location checks off all the boxes including:
- Centrally located between New York City and Washington DC on the I-95 corridor
- Excellent educational options, home to several nationally known universities
- Reasonable cost of living: no sales tax in DE
- Picturesque parklands, recreational areas, national parks, and beach resorts
For more details, please visit: https://careers.christianacare.org/Physicians
We are seeking physicians in the following specialties:
- Primary Care – Clinical and Teaching opportunities available
- Radiology – Breast Imaging, Body Imaging, Neuroradiology, Cardiovascular, and Cardiothoracic
- Cardiology – Advanced Heart Failure
- Neurocritical Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Neurology
Apply for Hospitalist - ChristianaCare Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.