HEMATOLOGIST / ONCOLOGIST (Inpatient) at Leading Cancer Center in Phoenix, Metro
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our lymphoma and cellular therapy program.
Banner Health, the largest health care system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 health care systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ ongoing clinical trials. Banner MD Anderson has additional locations in Phoenix, AZ, and Northern, CO.
The Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient;
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care;
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies;
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer;
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
We are seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, or Hematology
- Hematology/Oncology practice with a focus on inpatient service and an opportunity to subspecialize.
- Interest in clinical research preferred
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
The Phoenix West Valley is bustling with growth and offers endless numerous amenities for its residents including hiking and biking through magnificent hills and canyons, boating on refreshing Lake Pleasant, easy access to professional sporting events, and school choice including the top-ranking BASIS school! Trendy downtown neighborhoods, charming master-planned communities, and custom ranch-like homesites are just some of the housing options and all are just 30 minutes from this hospital.
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J-1 opportunity.