Nephrologist - Greater New York City, NY (57053504)
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Shared Call with two Other Physicians
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- 401k Profit Share (eligible after first year)
- Malpractice Coverage Included
- Medical Directorship Opportunity Potential
- Partnership Track (Sweat Equity/no buy-in)
- CME Time Off + Stipend
- Investment Opportunity Potential
*Though not a requirement for consideration, higher priority will be given to candidates who speak a language in addition to English. (Russian/Arabic/French preferred)*
Want to know more about this job or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at https://fmcna.com/nephrologyconnect for location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to Calli Norris, Director Physician Placement Services at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com .
Apply for Nephrologist - Greater New York City, NY (57053504)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.