IM or FM - Growing Primary Care Group in Cleveland, GA
Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Internal or Family Medicine Physician to their growing Primary Care Group in Cleveland, GA. Family Medicine physicians with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, and Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high-volume primary care practice.
Cleveland Practice Overview
- State-of-the-art facility with an associated Urgent Care.
- Work with three experienced physicians and two Advanced Practitioners.
- Outpatient Only with no OB
- Telephone Call Only
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Location: Cleveland, Georgia
- Services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations
- EKG & X-Ray
- Work, School and Sports Physicals
- NGPG General Surgery and Gynecology also have a weekly presence at the Cleveland office.
- NGPG Cleveland is a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- EMR Platform - EPIC
- Available for GBPW Educational Loan Payback
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care, and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Great Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multispecialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 500+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin, and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at: www.nghs.com.
About Cleveland, Georgia
Cleveland, Georgia is the "Gateway to the North Georgia Mountains." Rising from a small rural village in the 19th century, Cleveland has become the commercial, industrial and business hub of White County. Today, Cleveland is a thriving community that serves a larger area from the Nacoochee Valley to Mossy Creek and from Leaf in the east to Testnatee Gap in the western areas of the county. As you explore Cleveland, you will discover places like Mount Yonah and Babyland General Hospital, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids©. For anyone with the desire to relive a part of the county's history, there are places where panning for gold is still going on today. There are also many beautiful waterfalls in the area that can be visited with a short hike or even a day hike for the more adventurous traveler.