Internal Medicine Physician - Thomasville, NC
Novant Health Thomasville Medical Associates is recruiting a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their practice located in Thomasville, NC. The practice has been providing care for over 30 years. The office is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5 pm, providing comprehensive outpatient care to adults of all ages. Average patient panel is anticipated to be 18-20 per day, per provider. Lab services are done on site.
Thomasville, NC is located 28 minutes from Winston-Salem, NC. Winston-Salem is a city in North Carolina with a population of 250,765 and is rated one of the best places to live in North Carolina. The city offers eclectic shops, fine to casual dining, craft breweries, historical sites, and adventures for the outdoorsman. Easy access to the NC coast, Blue Ridge mountains, and an international airport.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com