Gastroenterology Opening | $625,000 Starting Salary | Visa Eligible | Alabama
• Opportunity for General Gastroenterology and/or Advanced Gastroenterology (unmet need in the community for ERCP and EUS)
• Enjoy the benefits of private practice with the stability and support of hospital employment
• State-of-the-art facilities include a 7 suite endoscopy center with a tenured and well-trained staff
• 1 in 6 Call, Covering 1 Hospital
• J1/H1-B Eligible
Compensation package includes a salary guarantee starting at $625,000 for general Gastroenterology with a wRVU incentive bonus, sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend
• Current GI's are producing an average of 1,000 to 1,400 wRVUs/month
• Generous recruitment package includes a sign-on bonus, relocation, student loan, and a fellowship stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, 401k, PTO, CME, and CME allowance
Centrally located in the heart of the Southeast, this historic Alabama city has a thriving cultural arts scene, great local restaurants, seasonal festivals, and a vast park and trail system.
• Stretch your dollar further - Alabama is the 7th lowest taxed state in the country and the cost of living is 11% lower than the national average. The city has a strong economy founded on manufacturing, government, education, IT, and healthcare.
• There is no shortage of family-friendly activities - enjoy the Zoo, take in the stars at the Planetarium, or visit one of the area's many museums.
• Excellent primary and secondary schooling options, as well as several local colleges and universities.
• 1:15 to Birmingham, 2:30 to Atlanta, and 3 hours from the pristine beaches of the Alabama Gulf Shores
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Call or text 770-643-5520
Apply for Gastroenterology Opening | $625,000 Starting Salary | Visa Eligible | Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.