Cardiologist - Heart Failure
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- A wide breadth of demographics, giving you all different walks of Heart Failure patients!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care Tower is completed; a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- HIGH VOLUME LVAD CENTER
- Rochester Regional Health's nationally recognized, award-winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute (SCHI) is the 4th largest cardiac program in New York State.
- As a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center and the only Thomson Reuters Top 100 Heart Hospital in the region, the Sands-Constellation Heart Institute is able to provide our patients with access locally to the latest research and technology.
- Join our growing, comprehensive team of 4 full time Heart Failure doctors, 4 Advanced Practice Providers, and 2 VAD surgeons.
- Salary guarantee!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Cardiologist - Heart Failure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.