IU Health Arnett Physicians - Psychiatrist (Arnett Hospital)
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
- Provides quality Outpatient Psychiatric services, includes coordination of care for the behavioral health service line, clinical oversight for NPs and Behavioral Health team members.
- *Performs psychiatric evaluations for patient population
- *Provides diagnostic assessment, medication evaluation and management, suicide risk assessments, crisis intervention, and overall care of our patients with psychiatric disorders
- *Coordinates and triages consults and patient care
- *Collaborates with other providers & services to provide the best care possible for our patients
- *As Team Leader, participates in Behavioral Health Clinical team meetings and other Behavioral Health Service Leadership meetings
- *Utilizes best practices and most appropriate techniques & interventions for patient care
- *Works with Service Line Administrator to build successful BH Service line for the West Central Region of Indiana University Health
- Residency training in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- 1-2 years of experience, preferred
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett's long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana's largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett's administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
More on Careers at IU Health Arnett
Apply for IU Health Arnett Physicians - Psychiatrist (Arnett Hospital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.