Cardiology - American Fork & Provo, UT - American Fork & Utah Valley Hospitals
- BC/BE non-invasive cardiologists are needed to join our multi-specialty clinic in Utah County
- Work collaboratively with our system-wide cardiology group
- Our group will provide coverage at Utah Valley Hospital and American Fork Hospital
- We have a large referral network of general medicine practitioners and are supported locally by a robust spectrum of subspecialties
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in cardiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Community Information American Fork is a beautiful community of 28, 326 (as of 2015) at the base of the majestic Mt. Timpanogos. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. There are numerous cultural events throughout the year, both in American Fork and in the communities of Salt Lake City (35 miles away) and Provo (11 miles away). The short drives to Salt Lake City and Provo offer close proximity to two major cities and universities. American Fork Hospital is a 117-bed acute care, primary and secondary facility serving American Fork and other communities in Utah County.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
Apply for Cardiology - American Fork & Provo, UT - American Fork & Utah Valley Hospitals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.