Maternal Fetal Medicine - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Intermountain Healthcare needs one BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist for St. George Regional Hospital in St. George, Utah
- AIUM-accredited program
- Join a group of 16 other physicians in a regional MFM program as 1 of 2 local MFM physcians supported by 5 FTE OB Hospitalists and 3 FTE Neonatologists
- Practice focused on consultation (outpatient and inpatient), prenatal diagnosis, with occasional deliveries as desired
- George Regional Hospital is the primary perinatal-neonatal referral facility for southern Utah, it is supported by a 24-bed level III NICU, and has a 24-hour in-house OB Hospitalist program
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in maternal fetal medicine
- The ability to obtain an unrestricted Utah MD or DO license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com . To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.