PRN / part time Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Professionally recognized with business accolades such as Outstanding Performance In Community Care Settings - Integrated Care Networks and Outstanding Achievement in Care Coordination Specialty Programs - Behavioral Health
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Employee Discounts
- Professional development funds to enhance various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Generous PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- 15-20 hours per week during clinic hours
- Monday - Friday (1 PM to 9 PM) and S/S (8 AM to 1 PM)
- Managing direct primary care/internal medicine medical services
- Assessing and managing patients following established standards and practices.
- Conduct physical examinations using appropriate medical equipment, instruments, and tests
- Obtain medical history and documentation
- Instructing patients regarding diagnosis, medications, and treatments
- Performing procedures as necessitated by the patient's condition
- Conduct various tests and analyses to provide information on the patient's condition
- Diagnose the patient's condition based on exams, tests, and reports.
- Prescribe or administer medications and treatments as appropriate to the patient's assessed medical conditions
- Refer patients to community resources or medical specialists as appropriate for counseling or specialized diagnosis or treatment, and
- Educate the patients regarding the overall health and illness prevention
- MD or its foreign equivalent
- Physician License in the State of Indiana - Current & Valid
- Completion of a three-year residency in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for PRN / part time Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.