Neuroradiology / #1 Place to Live / 4 Days
Join the premier group of Radiologists who value lifestyle & collegiality in the #1 Place to Live in America. Due to community need, practice growth and the opening of new imaging centers, we are recruiting a future partner who has completed a Neuroradiology Fellowship. The incoming Neuroradiologist will have the opportunity to live in the top rated communities in America. Our group offers internal moonlighting options as well as an equitable work schedule with generous and flexible time off. We are committed to remaining a private practice with a successful internal democratic process. Call is shared equitably amongst all radiologists. If you are looking for that ever-elusive balance between a financially rewarding practice and great quality of life, please consider the following:
- 4 Day week with leading compensation and partnership track
- 8 Weeks PTO
- Call 1:5 Weekends and 1:12 Weeknights
- Equitable schedule with internal moonlighting opportunities to increase income
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, 401K, profit sharing and more
- Join a collegial group of 35 board certified and fellowship trained Radiologists who choose to become partners in the group
- Physician owned group with over a 50-year history that provides services to over 22 Hospitals, Clinics and Imaging Centers throughout Denver and Colorado
- State of the art equipment and teleradiology capabilities
Mile High City = Unlimited Amenities and Quality of Life
- This position will be based in S. Denver metro, living options include urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
- With 300 annual days of sunshine residents play, walk and run outdoors year-round and can experience world renowned skiing and hiking in under 90 mins
- Coloradans are serious about sports. Watch all major league professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of competition
- Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing, culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world.