General Surgery | 4 Day WW
- Four day work week
- 10 hour days
- 2 surgery days (surgical assists available) Cases are typical bread and butter GS as well as colonoscopies and endoscopies.
- 2 clinic days seeing 20 + patients per day
- Call is 1:3 rotation for clinic patients and ED call - Primary source of ED trauma are recreational and motor vehicle accidents.
- Option for excess call with additional compensation is available, but not required.
- You will have your own MA from the onset of your practice
Benefits: Physician will receive the following fringe benefits to the same extent as the Hospital makes them available from time to time to other Hospital-employed providers, consistent with Hospital's policies and plans: 40 paid hours plus a $5,000 allowance for continuing medical education, comprehensive health insurance (medical, vision, dental and orthodontia), $3,000 allowance for professional expenses (license fees, dues, books and subscriptions), generous pension plan with immediate eligibility, travel and accident insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, discounted medications and meals, and payroll deduct for Flexible Spending Account and AFLAC insurance, and $1 Million/$3 Million liability insurance coverage with no tail liability.
Education Loan Subsidy: Standard education assistance is $36,000 in which Grande Ronde will pay $1,000 per month directly to the providers student loan servicer. This is taxable income.
Commencement Bonus: Facility have been offering a 20k commencement bonus to assist with relocation and other needs outside of moving.
*Total compensation is based on "fair market value", structured to avoid an "excess benefit" transaction.
Reference: GS 7781