Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
WE ARE GROWING…OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND SO IS YOURS!
Luminis Health Maternal & Fetal Medicine is seeking a dynamic full-time experienced MFM physician for a thriving practice with locations in Annapolis, Bowie & Easton, Maryland.
Currently, our dedicated group of Board Certified/Eligible Perniatologists provide outstanding, compassionate, and high-quality care to our patients.
- Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center is the 2nd largest delivery site in Maryland – over 5,500 births annually
- MFM program is consultative practice with inpatient, outpatient, and call supporting our regional perinatal center
- Women’s and Children’s Services include Level III NICU, Urogynecology, Gyn Onc, Robotic, and MIS programs
- Clinically-based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds
- Strong clinical skills required. CVS Credentialing preferred but not required
- Participation in Residency Program and Medical Education, scholarly activity, and mentorship of junior faculty
- Will join four other MFM physicians, nurse practitioner, genetic counselors, diabetic educators, sonographers, and support staff
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness Program Consult/Support
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Competitive Salary
- ….and so much more!
Did you know?
- Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center is ideally situated in the center of American history, within easy reach to the region’s most vibrant cities
- Our location is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area – just 29 miles east of Washington, D.C., 26 miles south of Baltimore, and an easy train ride to New York City
- The area is also considered the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Across the Bay Bridge, you’ll find historic towns and Ocean City, the largest seaside resort in the Mid-Atlantic
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sailing, boating, fishing, biking, historical tours, art museums, wine trails, antiquing, festivals, and farmers markets
The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let’s work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.
Contact or send your CV to Marcia Brown, Physician Recruiter