Nephrologist – Neenah, WI
Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Full-Time Nephrologist in Neenah, WI. Preferred start date in 2021.
- This physician will primarily support clinic dialysis with 1:6 inpatient hospital rounding at two hospitals. GREAT role for a physician seeking work-life balance!!!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Sponsorship Eligibility (Both J-1 and H1-b)
- Competitive Starting Salary + Productivity beginning Y1
- Call Schedule: 1:6 rounding at two hospitals
- Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Vacation Package @ 4 weeks
- CME Time and Stipend Included
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at: NephrologyConnect-Open Opportunities for location and practice details. Register or log in to your account NephrologyConnect - Register to apply for this job or you may email your CV directly to: Brandi.Thornhill@fmc-na.com