Nephrologist - Honolulu, HI
Join our growing practice on the beautiful island of Oahu! We offer the highest quality of care in the islands of Hawaii due to the progressive and thoughtful culture of education garnered by our physicians. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly respected renal care group who value integrity, accountability, and quality patient care.
- H1-B Sponsorship Available
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Health (including family coverage), Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement, Malpractice
- Shared Call
- Partnership Track Potential
- Medical Directorship Opportunities
- 6 Weeks PTO (including paid holidays)
- CME Time Provided
- Impressive CME Stipend Offered
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at: NephrologyConnect-Open Opportunities for location and practice details. Register or log in to your account NephrologyConnect - Register to apply for this job or you may email your CV directly to: Brandi.Thornhill@fmc-na.com