Family Medicine Physician Needed in Burlington, MA - Mass General Brigham Integrated Care Expansion
Primary Care Physician – Family Medicine
MGB Integrated Care is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high quality, low cost, innovative community-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham’s unified system strategy to bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. MGBIC will provide a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, behavioral and mental health, and specialty care, both digitally as well as at physical locations across the state and region.
We aspire to be people’s first choice for health and care
– rooted in well-being and kindness –
by bringing world-class care closer to home (or at home!) and
being the bridge to world-renowned hospitals and research when needed.
We are looking for team members who possess not only the relevant skills and growth potential, but positive attitudes, flexibility, and creative mindsets to join our expanding team.
How We’ll Support You
- Productive and positive team-based environment
- Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
- Brand new digital platform to increase patient engagement
- No after-hours call required for our primary care physicians
- Streamlined access to the expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across MGBIC
- Graduate of Accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of Accredited Residency
- Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 3 years of graduation) must be kept current
- Unrestricted license to practice within Massachusetts
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
Key Attributes We Are Looking For
- Empathetic: To all members of the care team, regardless of role
- Good listener: Ability to use insight and empathy to communicate with patients and team members
- Humble: Appreciating the diverse perspectives that come from cross-disciplinary team members
- Reliable: Following through on commitments
- Passionate & Curious: Approaching challenges with an open mind and a sense of optimism and curiosity
Preferred Experience We Hope You Have
- Flexibility and interest in working in a telemedicine environment
- Comfort using new technology and software
- A kind and compassionate individual who has experience helping others using technology
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or are interested in learning more about other opportunities throughout our network, please contact Christina Johnson, Physician Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Family Medicine Physician Needed in Burlington, MA - Mass General Brigham Integrated Care Expansion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.