Physician - Family Medicine
Sign-on bonus available
A growing community clinic in southern Alaska is seeking a Physician - Family Medicine. This is a position where a Physician can really make a difference in the lives of patients by providing a wide range of care while maintaining a great work/life balance. We need someone open to working 2 to 3 10-hour shifts per week, with no on-call. There also could be shifts available to work at the local critical access hospital in the ER if wanted.
Why consider this position?
- Great pay and sign-on
- No on-call - all on-call handled by midlevels
- Great work/life balance in a part of Alaska with milder winters and cool summers
- Provide quality patient care to achieve optimal patient outcomes - both acute and chronic
- Develop and implement an appropriate care plan for your patient
- Educate patients about their diagnosis and treatment plan
- At least 3 years of experience as a physician - internal medicine or geriatrics experience a plus
- Either current Physician license in Alaska or the ability to obtain an Alaska license prior to start
- Maintain certifications / licenses as necessary to meet clinic's credentialing policies
Please contact Katharine Kilpatrick at (314)236-4437 or email@example.com if interested. Even if this isn't for you, you might know someone that is a fit. Let me know that as well.
Apply for Physician - Family Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.