OB/GYN Opportunity in the Philly Suburbs!
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting opportunity to join an established general Obstetrics and Gynecology practice of eight OB/GYN generalists as well as a residency program.
- Act as faculty in our twelve (12) resident OB/GYN residency program
- Eligible for appropriate rank faculty appointment with Drexel University College of Medicine
- Hospital services are provided at either Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, PA or practice sites in Springfield or Ridley Park, PA.
- The OB/GYN department has an independent residency and sub-specialists in all areas including maternal fetal medicine, gyn-oncology, urogynecology, and reproductive endocrinology.
- The hospital also provides 24-hour anesthesiology as well as neonatology in a level III NICU.
- There is an opportunity to do robotics.
Qualified candidates are to be BC/BE. Experience is preferred but not required.
Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA offering an array of specialty and subspecialty services. CHMG is part of the Crozer Health System, the dominant health care provider for Delaware County.
Crozer Chester Medical Center is the primary teaching hospital within Crozer Health with seven GME programs, and six fellowships. In addition to the GME programs, the Office of Academic Affairs is led by a Chief Academic Officer who oversees undergraduate medical education, four allied health programs, a CRNA program, CME, medical library, simulation center and research. Crozer Health is the Regional Medical Campus for Drexel University College of Medicine. We also have medical school affiliation agreements with Temple University School of Medicine and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
This is an employed position with competitive salary, liability insurance with tail coverage, and other excellent benefits.
Please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter by call/text at: 732-691-5818 or by e-mail at: Nora.Yosry@crozer.org if you are interested in learning more!
About Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware County’s premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the county’s first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center, and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship, and allied health programs.
Crozer Health System
Crozer Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware, and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers, and a sports club. Crozer Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work and enjoy our families.
Crozer Health Medical Group
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CHMG offers an array of specialty and subspecialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine, and multiple surgical subspecialties.
The Crozer Health Vision
- Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers;
- Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care;
- Builds partnerships within our community to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those we serve;
- Creates an environment where each employee, physician, volunteer, and board member uses their skills, creativity and learning to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families, and communities;
- Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources now and for future generations.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in the Philly Suburbs!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.