Chief Hospitalist - Western Colorado - Easy Access to Best Ski Resorts
We are seeking seasoned Hospitalist with leadership experience for a280 bed hospital. Location is a beautiful area of Colorado with a regional airport, access to ski resorts and just about every possible outdoor recreational sport or hobby.
- Lead a team of 18 Hospitalist and a clinical performance nurse
- Chief shifts: 7 clinical, 8 administrative per month
- Closed ICU, managed by on site Intensivist group - no procedures required
- Candidates must be board certified, have significant hospitalist practice experience (5 years + is ideal), and leadership experience managing a team
- Top Tier Compensation plan including performance incentives and a robust benefit package
The hospital is located in the largest city on Colorado's Western Slope. It is an outdoor lover's paradise, offering trails for hiking and biking, as well as incredible views of red rock canyons and stone monoliths jutting straight up from the ground. It offers a variety of activities year-round, including skiing in the winter and hiking, fishing, and biking in the summer. Downtown offers plenty of opportunities to soak up culture at attractions such as live theatre, music dance and art galleries. For wine lovers, there are over 20 wineries to choose from.
Apply for Chief Hospitalist - Western Colorado - Easy Access to Best Ski Resorts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.