Large Ohio Teaching Hospital Interviewing Hospitalists
This is your opportunity to join a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Established, cohesive Hospitalist team with strong subspecialist support across the board
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, hospitalists respond on own patients
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist); no procedures required
- Epic EMR
- Block daytime schedule with 7on/7off
- We offer Top Tier compensation plan including high base salary, performance bonuses, benefit package, path to partnership and MORE
- Perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour?s drive
Situated an hour?s drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley. With a population of 550,000, it?s a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues, and historic sites. Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails. Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water. Plus, you?re just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie. The Youngstown area has been ranked #4 in the country for top-quality public golf courses, with more than a dozen to play. Northeast Ohio is home to some of the finest domestic wineries in the country with varietals unique to the climate. The local dining scene satisfies ?foodies? with a wide variety of cuisine. From the professional Youngstown Symphony Orchestra to the longest continually running community theater in the U.S., the arts are playing an important part in the rebirth of the area. The unique Butler Institute of American Art is home to over 20,000 works created solely by American artists. In addition to traditional malls, you?ll find everything from Ohio?s only indoor Amish Market to quaint antique shops and one of Ohio?s most unique farmers markets. The area offers USHL hockey, Division 1 NCAA football, and Class A baseball.