Internal Medicine Opportunities - East Cambridge, MA
CHA is currently expanding our primary care services and seeking Internal Medicine Physicians for our East Cambridge health center:
- CHA primary care clinics are NCQA certified level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes and our providers work in team based settings
- Taking over an existing patient panel
- East Cambridge is home to the CHA PACE program
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, and academic appointments are available for those meeting HMS criteria
- Competitive, guaranteed base salaries commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive, generous benefits package including health/dental insurance, retirement, generous paid time off, CME dollars/time, and more!
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to review our available opportunities and apply confidentially. Candidates may also submit CV and cover letter confidentially to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Apply for Internal Medicine Opportunities - East Cambridge, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.