Physician - Radiology - Thoracic
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Weekends Required? Yes
Rotation Required? Yes
On-Call Required? Yes
Department: Radiology PF Northern - EI
Biweekly Hours: 80
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Zip Code: 19141-3018
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality." Our primary mission remains true to the founders' intent. With our more than 570 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Einstein Physicians Philadelphia, our employed specialty care practice group, is seeking to add a fellowship trained Thoracic Radiologist to our team of outstanding Radiologists. Join us; make a difference.
- $30,000 Sign On Bonus
- More than 400,000 cases per year
- 6 MR scanners including two 3T units
- 9 CT scanners with interactive software and a dual energy spectral scanner
- State of the art Philips Epiq ultrasound scanners
- Web based Fuji PACS with internal IT team
- Home workstations: flexible work shifts
- Nuance, Vocera, Qgenda, Montage
- AI collaboration with several companies
- 30 FTE radiologists
- 3 Thoracic Imagers
- Chest HRCT - Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer CT screening
- Dual-Energy (Spectral) CT
- Cardiac/coronary CT and MR
- Variety of opportunities of practicing AI programs (lung nodule detection on CT, pneumothorax detection on CXR, pulmonary embolism detection)
- Multidisciplinary conferences
- Teaching: Premier Radiology Residency (26 Residents)
- Participation in Research and Educational Activities including mentorship, supervision and teaching of medical students and residents
- New IR/DR Residency
- Academic affiliation through Sidney Kimmel Medical School of Thomas Jefferson University
- Robust Peer Learning program with opportunities for academic related QA activities
- MD or DO from an Accredited Program
- Completion of an Accredited Radiology Residency
- Thoracic Imaging Fellowship or Substantial Thoracic Imaging Experience Required
- 0-3 years experience in Radiology/Thoracic Imaging
- Appropriate Licenses and Certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Physician - Radiology - Thoracic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.