- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- New innovations coming to RRH!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Lipson Cancer Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- Join our 40+ cancer expert program.
- Support system includes: fellows, IM residents, APPs, nurse navigators, social workers, support groups
- Specialties throughout Lipson Cancer Institute: Rad therapy, Med/Onc, Surg/Onc, Breast, BMT, Pathology, Cytology, etc!
- Our team of 8 radiation oncologists cares for 1,500 new patients per year across our 5 ACR-accredited sites with our 9 nurses, 7 dosimetrists and 6 physicists.
- We offer a full range of treatments including VMAT, SBRT, SRT, SRS, VisionRT SGRT and gating, 4D simulation, LDR prostate HDR, HDR cylinder, T&O, and Syed interstitial brachytherapy, and breast IORT.
- We care for a broad mix cancer types across the spectrum of adult cancer care. We collaborate with our surgeons and medical oncologists, who are largely employed by our health system, in multiple weekly tumor boards.
- We enroll to clinical trials through NRG.
- We look forward to offering total body irradiation as our bone marrow transplant program ramps up next year.
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan , 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED); RO - Radiation Oncology Certification - The American Board of Radiology (ABR)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Radiation Oncologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.