Neuro-Ophthalmology Clinical Faculty
- Travel between Torrance and Santa Monica required
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in Ophthalmology
- Fellowship training in Neuro-Ophthalmology or Oculoplastic Surgery is required, but a commitment is required to development of a practice which will include both medical and surgical neuro-ophthalmology, inclusive of skull base, orbital, oculoplastic and adult strabismus surgery ("on-the-job training" is available)
- Open to both experienced physicians and new fellowship graduates
- Must be eligible for licensure in California
Where You'll Work
In collaboration with the Saint John's Cancer Institute, the Pacific Neuroscience Institute focuses on translational research and clinical trials, fellowship education, continuing medical education and treating patients with a wide spectrum of neurological and cranial disorders. With 10 medical and surgical subspecialties, including neurology and neuro-oncology, the institute provides minimally invasive care to restore quality of life. Dedicated teams of specialists ensure that patients receive leading-edge treatment and the attention they need for recovery.
Where You'll Live
Torrance, population 145,000, is the eighth-largest city in Los Angeles County. About 25 miles southwest of downtown LA, Torrance is a blend of thriving high-tech industry and park-lined suburban neighborhoods. It is home to some of the best coastal golf courses and beaches in southern California. Torrance has the second-largest Japanese population in California, bringing abundant Asian restaurants and supermarkets to the area.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16367
Apply for Neuro-Ophthalmology Clinical Faculty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.