Medical Director - Cardiology
The Medical Director of TidalHealth's Cardiovascular Services will be accountable for the clinical, administrative, operational components, and strategic management of cardiovascular services in the outpatient setting of a physician lead medical group.
- The Medical Director will lead the cardiovascular service line and represent the service line at a national level.
- Additionally, the Medical Director will perform these functions with an administrative dyad partner or executive director.
- This position reports dually to the President of the Physician Enterprise for all outpatient and clinical roles.
- The Medical Director of the Cardiovascular Service Line will also work as a clinician, and in this capacity, report to the President of the Physician Enterprise.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the development and growth of the TidalHealth Cardiovascular Service Line with primary responsibility for leading the clinical program development to achieve the quality, safety, patient experience, and growth goals of TidalHealth Health.
No Information Provided
No Information Provided
TidalHealth has more than 30 locations throughout Delmarva and is anchored by two award-winning hospitals: TidalHealth Peninsula Regional and TidalHealth Nanticoke.
TidalHealth offers the widest array of specialty and sub-specialty services on the Delmarva Peninsula. We are the largest and most experienced health care provider in the region, and it's our mission to improve the health of our community.
TidalHealth encompasses the former Peninsula Regional Health System - Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, McCready Memorial, the Peninsula Regional Medical Group, Nanticoke Physician Network, Delmarva Heart, Peninsula Cardiology. These entities and more are pulling together to make sure every person on Delmarva has a channel of care close to home, with a consistent, quality experience and the ability to access high-level specialties such as neurosurgery and clinical research that might not be available to smaller-scale providers. We really are better together, and our combined forces are working to bring a strong, reliable network of care to our community.
TidalHealth offers a full range of services, including neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, joint replacement, emergency/trauma care, wound care, and comprehensive cancer care, and provides community health services through a network of family medicine and specialty care offices across Delmarva, health pavilions in Millsboro, DE, in Ocean Pines, MD and with its Wagner Wellness Van.
TidalHealth is also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.
This is a full-time position with the multi-specialty TidalHealth Medical Partners. You can look forward to a competitive salary, signing bonus, an excellent benefits package, and Loan Forgiveness Consideration!
Apply for Medical Director - Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.