Employed Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity in Charlotte, NC Suburb of Fort Mill, South Carolina
Tenet Healthcare is actively recruiting a Family Medicine Physician for a full-time, employed opportunity located in Fort Mill, South Carolina – just 18 miles south of Charlotte, NC. This is an excellent opportunity to join our established network of providers at PMC Physician Network and practice in a highly desirable and rapidly growing community.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available starting Fall 2021
- Outpatient only
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Join 3 Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Standard Primary Care office with on-site lab and X-ray
- New hospital currently being built – slated to open in Fall 2022
About PMC Physician Network:
Our distinguished network of providers is committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter. This is why our mission is to help our physicians overcome the challenges that go beyond patient care by providing you with everything you need to be successful. Some benefits you can look forward to includes:
- Management and support for all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on quality patient care
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- A large, established network of other specialists to collaborate with
About Fort Mill, South Carolina:
Rated one of the best communities to live in South Carolina, Fort Mill is a highly desirable suburb that is located approximately 18 miles south of Charlotte, NC. This family-friendly community has become one of the fastest growing areas for the state. Due to its short distance to Charlotte, many residents are easily able to commute for work or other big cities amenities. With an abundance of beautiful parks, hiking trails, golf courses, and waterways – there is no shortage of activities for outdoor lovers. Fort Mill is also home to one of the state’s top ranked school districts. Come see why residents love to call Fort Mill home!
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcomed and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J-1 waivers and does not quality as a cap-exempt H1-B employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV along with your contact information for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Phone/Text: 469-418-4590 (Central Time Zone)
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Employed Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity in Charlotte, NC Suburb of Fort Mill, South Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.