OB/GYN - Logan, UT - Logan Regional Hospital
- One BC/BE OB/GYN is needed to take on a full practice and join a busy group of five
- Call will become 1: 5
- Clinic is located within the Women's and Newborn Center at Logan Regional Hospital
- Certified Nurse Midwives 1 st line call and triage with a walk-in clinic for urgent issues
- Da Vinci Robot available
- Full-time CRNA and MD anesthesia coverage
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in ob/gyn
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Logan is a growing community about 82 miles north of Salt Lake City . Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Desirable fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing: all are minutes away from your front door. Even with the natural beauty, Logan has an excellent park system and a challenging municipal golf course. For year-round beauty and things to do, Cache Valley is hard to beat. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, a division I college, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation's 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.
Apply for OB/GYN - Logan, UT - Logan Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.