Cardiology Interventional - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Hospital
- Two BC/BE Non-structural Interventional Cardiologists are needed to join our group of thirteen stable and experienced cardiologists
- Group currently has 5 Interventionalist, with one returning to fellowship and one retiring
- Blend of interventional and general call with interventional call of 1:5 and general call 1:8
- Hospitalists are primary on a majority of admits
- Clinic/office is literally steps from cath lab/hospital/echo/PET labs
- Very experienced NP/PA support in the clinic
- Staff is experienced and stable
- McKay-Dee offers a full range of cardiovascular services including coronary and peripheral interventions, ASD/PFO closure, TAVR, comprehensive non-invasive cardiovascular lab with ICAEL (and soon ICAVAEL) certification including state of the art cardiac PET, full EP services, dedicated Heart Failure clinic with 2 boarded HF specialists
- Excellent collaboration with experienced cardiothoracic surgery group
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Cardiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and incentive recognition payment
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Ogden is a city of Weber County, 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, that is the perfect place to work and live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks. Ogden boasts of its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill). There is no lack of summer activities either with several water recreational locations close by, Pineview Reservoir, Willard Bay, Ogden River Parkway, and only 10 miles from the Great Salt Lake. Within minutes of leaving McKay Dee Hospital you can find yourself mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures. Ogden is home to Weber State University.
Apply for Cardiology Interventional - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.