Urology - Richfield, UT - Sevier Valley Clinic
- One BC/BE Urologist is needed to join the Sevier Valley Clinic
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Urology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals.
- Signing bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow-covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hours' drive you can visit any of 5 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. Office space is located on the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24-hour Emergency service .
Apply for Urology - Richfield, UT - Sevier Valley Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.